CLEC Boot Camp / Consulting
We believe gaining access to telecommunications services is a critical component to ensuring businesses and communities have the ability to compete in the global market. Telecommunications infrastructure is essential to rural / urban economic development and enhances the value of life through improved educational venues.
Our staff understands the ground rules and will assemble a winning team. We have work on a wide variety of telecommunications law, including regulatory, transactional, litigation, legislative and privacy matters. We have experience setting up and managing competitive local exchange carriers (CLEC's).
These are a just few of the steps required for a facilities-based CLEC:
- Review Business Plan / Goals & Objectives / Market Penetration
- Application to the State Public Service Commission (PSC)
- File Appropriate Tariff's with State PSC / Federal - FCC
- Obtain Industry Codes, ID's as required
- Negotiate Interconnection agreements
- Obtain industry codes
- Order Circuits and Trunk Groups
- Obtain Telephone Numbers
- Manage Switch Circuit Orders
- Provide Equipment Vendor Analysis
Let us help your company navigate through the regulatory mine field in starting a Competitive Local Exchange Company (CLEC).
Give us a call today (877) 537-9998